What is Oenosugia?
Oenosugia is a kink or fetish that involves pouring wine over a woman’s breasts and then licking it off. The word “oenosugia” comes from the Greek words “oinos” which means wine and “sugia” which means female breasts.
Origins of Oenosugia
The origins of oenosugia are not clear, but it is believed to have originated in ancient Greece where wine was a symbol of luxury and pleasure. It was also believed that wine had aphrodisiac properties and was often used in sexual rituals.
Why Do People Enjoy Oenosugia?
People who enjoy oenosugia find the act of pouring wine over a woman’s breasts and licking it off to be a highly erotic and sensual experience. The combination of the taste of wine and the sensation of licking it off a woman’s breasts can be incredibly arousing.
For some, oenosugia is also a form of domination and submission. The act of pouring wine over a woman’s breasts and then licking it off can be seen as a way of exerting control over her body.
How to Practice Oenosugia Safely
As with any sexual activity, it is important to practice oenosugia safely. Here are some tips:
- Make sure the wine is not too hot or too cold. Room temperature is best.
- Choose a wine that you enjoy the taste of.
- Make sure the woman is comfortable with the activity before beginning.
- Use a clean glass or container to pour the wine.
- Be careful not to spill wine on the woman’s face or in her eyes.
- Stop if either partner feels uncomfortable or unsafe.
Oenosugia is a kink that involves pouring wine over a woman’s breasts and licking it off. While it may not be for everyone, those who enjoy it find it to be a highly erotic and sensual experience. As with any sexual activity, it is important to practice oenosugia safely and with the consent of all partners involved.