Nipples are the projection of skin from mammary ducts on the body. They come in many different shapes and sizes, and can be sensitive to touch and temperature. In some people, arousal can manifest in the changing shape and texture of nipples.
Types of Nipples
Not all nipples are created equal. Here are some common types:
- Flat: Nipples that don’t protrude much from the areola.
- Inverted: Nipples that retract inward instead of outward.
- Puffy: Nipples that are raised and dome-shaped.
- Protruding: Nipples that stick out from the areola.
Nipple play can be a pleasurable experience for many people. Here are some ways to explore:
- Sucking: Using the mouth to stimulate the nipples.
- Licking: Using the tongue to tease and stimulate the nipples.
- Biting: Using teeth to apply pressure and create sensation.
- Pinching: Using fingers or nipple clamps to apply pressure to the nipples.
Some people choose to enhance their nipple play experience by getting their nipples pierced. Here are some things to consider:
- Pain: Nipple piercings can be painful, especially during the healing process.
- Care: Proper aftercare is important to prevent infection and promote healing.
- Sensation: Nipple piercings can increase sensitivity and pleasure during play.
- Jewelry: There are many types of jewelry to choose from, including barbells, rings, and chains.
Nipple clamps are a popular tool for nipple play. Here are some things to know:
- Types: There are many types of nipple clamps, including adjustable, tweezer, and clover.
- Pressure: Nipple clamps apply pressure to the nipples, which can create intense sensation.
- Removal: Removing the clamps can create a rush of sensation and pleasure.
- Safety: It’s important to use nipple clamps safely and not leave them on for too long.