What are Chains?
Chains are a type of bondage equipment used in BDSM play. They are made up of metal links that can be used to restrict movement or suspend a person. Chains can also be used to deliver pain through impact play.
Types of Chains
There are several types of chains used in BDSM play:
- Standard Chains: These chains are the most common type used in BDSM play. They are made up of metal links and come in various lengths and thicknesses.
- Chain Collars: These are collars made of chain links that can be locked around the neck. They are often used in pet play.
- Chain Leashes: These are leashes made of chains that can be attached to a collar or other bondage equipment.
- Suspension Chains: These chains are specifically designed for suspension bondage. They are usually thicker and stronger than standard chains.
Using Chains for Sexual Pleasure
Chains can be used for sexual pleasure in a variety of ways:
- Restriction: Chains can be used to restrict movement, making the submissive feel helpless and vulnerable.
- Suspension: Chains can be used to suspend a person, adding an extra level of excitement and intensity to BDSM play.
- Pain: Chains can be used to deliver pain through impact play. The dominant can strike the submissive’s body with the chains, causing a sensation of pain and pleasure.
When using chains for BDSM play, it is important to take safety precautions:
- Check for Allergies: Make sure the submissive is not allergic to metal before using chains.
- Use Proper Equipment: Make sure the chains are strong enough to support the weight of the submissive and that the equipment used to attach the chains is secure.
- Communicate: Communication is key in BDSM play. Make sure both the dominant and submissive are on the same page and have a safe word in case things get too intense.
- Check for Injuries: Before and after play, check the submissive’s body for any injuries or bruises that may have occurred during play.
Chains can be a fun and exciting addition to BDSM play. They can be used for restriction, suspension, and impact play. However, it is important to take safety precautions and communicate with your partner to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience.